Covid Safe Plan – Physio Plus
In these currently challenging times we are doing our best to continue to provide the optimal care for everyone while at the same time maintain safety for all patients and staff.
With the recent move to Stage 4 restrictions in metro Melbourne we are doing the following to comply with all current health directives:
– We are maintaining social distancing by maintaining confined space limits & separating waiting area furniture.
– We are greeting with a smile and a wave rather than shaking hands etc.
– Hand sanitiser is available on entry.
– Email and text reminders to all about symptom and health awareness. Follow up phone calls will be completed to ensure that patients attending are not suffering any symptoms consistent with Covid or awaiting Covid testing results.
– We are constantly cleaning all common surfaces.
– Clinicians will be the only ones touching consultation room door handles to decreased risk of patients touching common surfaces.
– We are asking patients to swipe/tap their own private health/eftpos cards rather than passing their cards to administrative staff.
– No pens will be shared. If you are required to fill out a form, you can keep your pen as a momento.