To the Physio Plus Family.
In these currently challenging times we are doing our best to continue to provide the optimal care for everyone.
With recent metro Melbourne changes we are doing the following to comply with directions & maintain the safety of all:
– We are maintaining social distancing by maintaining confined space limits & separating waiting area furniture.
– We are greeting with a smile and a wave rather than shaking hands etc.
– Hand sanitiser and face masks are available on entry. Please ask practitioners to wear a mask/face shield if you feel more comfortable.
– Email and text reminders to all about symptom and health awareness and protecting yourselves and others by not coming to an appointment if you are suffering any symptoms.
– We are constantly cleaning all common surfaces.
– Practitioners are the only ones touching consultation room door handles.
– We are asking patients to swipe/tap their own private health/eftpos cards.
– No pens will be shared. If you are required to fill out a form, you can keep your pen as a momento.
Please let any of us know if there is anything you feel we can do better. We are committed to Covid safe practice. Stay safe and injury free.