Working a full day at home, possibly using a laptop, kids and a dog ripping around, set up on your dining table, coffee table or lap, is an entirely different situation, and one that might continue for months.
If you’re feeling hung out to dry because of still needing to get work done but are feeling sore and sorry for yourself because of your workstation set up as well as feeling cooped up because of social distancing restrictions, we are offering Remote Telehealth Workstation Assessments to assist in set up of your home workstation.
A poor workstation set-up often leads to an aching neck and back, tight shoulders, headaches or painful arms. The set-up of your workplace plays a vital role in avoiding fatigue and preventing pain that can affect overall productivity.
Our Remote Video Assessment includes:
- A virtual consultation through a secure video conferencing application.
- We use COVIU a medical telehealth platform: https://pr.coviu.
- We will discuss your work role and any current concerns regarding your home set-up.
- We will then assess the current workstation environment and make immediate recommendations.
- Upon completion of the assessment we will supply a report with individual findings and recommendations
- We will also provide suggestions for equipment modifications where necessary.
- We can also follow-up after the assessment to ensure the changes are working well for you.
- Where necessary we can also recommend some stretches/warm ups (and provide video-based programs).